[EMS Announce] Membership Dues Increasing

Aidan Wenzel aidanwenzel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 01:03:29 UTC 2019

Eugene Makers,

Since the inception of our Makerspace the monthly dues have been $25. Over
the years we’ve moved into a new space, built out our infrastructure, and
improved the space in many ways. With those improvements in mind, and the
rising costs of maintaining the space as the primary concern, we will be
raising the monthly dues to $35 effective January 1st, 2019.

Over the next month, you will be asked to increase your recurring payment
to $35. If you have prepaid for multiple months in the past those months
are still valid.

As always, if this causes financial difficulties for you please contact the
board and we will do our best to work with you.

Happy New Year!

-Aidan Wenzel