[EMS Announce] The 2015 Annual Elections!

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Fri Nov 6 04:03:38 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone!

The annual meeting and board elections are right around the corner.  This
year we will be holding the meeting on *Saturday, December 5th at 10:00AM*
 at Eugene Maker Space.  The board vote polls will close on *December 5th
at 11:00AM*, exactly one hour after the meeting starts.  This will give
everyone some time to discuss it before casting votes.  Last year we
offered an online voting system so those who couldn't make the meeting
could still vote.  We fully intend to do the same thing this year.

If you know someone that you think would be a good candidate for a
board position,
please nominate them!  You can do this easily by emailing the Discuss email
list with the subject line of "*NOMATION - Member Name*".  That member will
then have to accept their nomination.

Do you think you might want to run for a board position for 2015?  Please
do!  This is your chance to step up and make a difference in this
community.  If you think you want to run for a board position, please send
an email to the discussion list or talk to some members in person to let us
all know why you want to be on the board and what you can bring to the
table.  Another member must nominate you for a board position. Nominations
will close on *November 30th*, so make sure you get all of your nominations
in before then.